WELCOME

Welcome to my Blog. Check back for new blog posts regarding nutrition, food, and fitness. You can also access my blog posts, daily nutrition tips and recipe ideas from my Facebook page at www.facebook.com/healthyyounutrition and don't forget to "like" us!

Interested in a healthy lifestyle change but don't know where to start? Check out the NUTRITION SERVICES tab for the motivation and support you need to start living life as a healthier you!

Health and Happiness,


Stephanie : 0 )








Wednesday, March 21, 2012

So Fit Magazine - Build Healthy Kids


Check out my latest article in SoFit Magazine.  It focuses on the parent's role of building healthy kids.  I thought it was a perfect topic for National Nutrition Month.  Page 36 in the online magazine, page 34 in the real magazine. - Parents can change the world by building healthy kids

http://www.sofitmagazine.com/current-issue.php

No comments:

Post a Comment