WELCOME

Welcome to my Blog. Check back for new blog posts regarding nutrition, food, and fitness. You can also access my blog posts, daily nutrition tips and recipe ideas from my Facebook page at www.facebook.com/healthyyounutrition and don't forget to "like" us!

Interested in a healthy lifestyle change but don't know where to start? Check out the NUTRITION SERVICES tab for the motivation and support you need to start living life as a healthier you!

Health and Happiness,


Stephanie : 0 )








Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Nutrition Services


So with a lot of encouragement from friends, family, co-workers and the creative director at Solano Fit Magazine, I have decided to go ahead and actually start building my business of Healthy You Nutrition.  Of course I am starting out small and continuing to work for Kaiser Permanente and Winters Healthcare but I am proud to announce that starting in April I will be available for nutrition counseling and education in Vacaville.  As of now, I will have the opportunity to visit with clients at Akasha Yoga on Merchant Street.  I am currently working on the possibility of partnering with other local businesses in Vacaville.

I will be presenting at Akasha Yoga on Tuesday, March 20th for Wellness Week.  My talk will focus on healthy eating, especially for us busy folks!  This is when I will announce the opening of Healthy You Nutrition.  If you or anyone you know would benefit from individualized nutritional counseling, please check out the NUTRITION SERVICES tab on my blog.  Be sure to scroll down to the bottom to take advantage of the current Grand Opening Discounts.

I hope my services through Healthy You Nutrition can really make a difference in my community and allow my clients to learn that eating healthy isn't always so difficult and expensive.  It is actually enjoyable and gratifying.  The benefits to living a healthy lifestyle are endless and I hope to truly make a difference and offer others a lifetime of happiness.  It's time to take control of your life and become a healthier YOU!

Health and Happinesss,

Stephanie

"The first wealth is Health" ~ Emerson

No comments:

Post a Comment